Premier Home Inspection is committed to serving you, my customer. My business is built on trust, integrity and ensuring you have the information you need about one of the largest investments you’ll make. Choosing the right home inspector can help ease your stress and give you peace of mind. I will help you make sure your investment is secure.
Ultimately, a thorough home inspection depends heavily on experience and attention to detail. With Premier Home Inspection, you are getting a Certified Professional Inspector who understands the commitment you are about to make. When you hire me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will take the same care as if it was my own home.
I am a member in good standing of the following organizations National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (interNACHI) & strictly follow their code of Ethics & Standards of Practice.
- I have over 30 years experience in the service & construction industries
- I have been trained by American Home Inspectors Training Institute
- I have been certified by Environmental Assessment Association as an Environmental Expert. EAA Link HERE
- The American Institute of Inspectors has certified me as a qualified Manufactured Home Inspector
- I have completed radon training and been certified as a Radon Measurement Service Provider
- I abide by NACHI’s code of Ethics
- I follow NACHI’s Standards of Practice
- I fulfill 32 hours of continuing education every year